1 (edited by davidt 2011-09-20 02:54:43)

HI,

What a great software product. I have been playing around with it to watch film and it is fantastic. One question, I just upgrade my computer to have 16GB and I would like to increase the memory available and time available for Analysis mode. Is it possible to exceed 1024 MB and 30 Seconds of Video?

Hi,

No solutions, but a way to work around.  Increase the px in the configuration and you will be able to increase the length of the video. I hope it's possible to exceed the 1024 mb in a new update.

Greetz Emil

Old post but want to get this to the top again.

I have a powerful computer with plenty of RAM and a fast CPU and SSD. I would like to increase the working zone to more then 1024MB and more then 30 seconds.

Is this possible?

It is not possible and will probably not be possible on the 32 bit version. I have a 64 bit version that I work on from time to time but my primary computer is 32 bit so it's a bit tricky. I hope to start to release it along the 32 bit version at some point.

ok, tnx for the update.

If you want me to test the 64 bit version, let me know. I'm running Win7 64bit.

Hi Joan

I'm bringing this topic up again. I use Kino for volleyball analysis. A full player's action takes between 5 and 20 seconds. It would be great to have that entire time in the working zone.

Have you worked on the 64bit Kinovea version?

Cheers

Hi,
I have not, but my development machine is now x64. I hope to be able to work on this and have something out sometime this year.

joan wrote:

Hi,
I have not, but my development machine is now x64. I hope to be able to work on this and have something out sometime this year.

Good to hear, if you need help testing the x64 version, let me know!