I currently have a camera that won't allow me to flip the video image in record. To do a swim analysis first I'll need to flip the video. Please Kinovea add this function! Mirror is there and so close but no cigar! I can accomplish this with Movie Maker, but it's not time effective. Does anyone else have a quicker flip workaround for Windows 10? Thanks all!

Hi,
Yeah no solution at the moment, sorry about that. Personally I use AviSynth and VirtualDub when I need to preprocess videos for rotation/crop and whatnot. But it's more of a programmer's tool and still requires to re-save the video so the workflow is not that streamlined.

This is becoming close to the top requested feature at the moment though. I will have another look at it at some point to see if doing this at the image level just before rendering is acceptable performance wise.

Thank you! Yes, flip is critical for my use of the program with my current filming set up. If this were to become a new feature of Kinovea, when, perhaps, might it become first available? Thanks so much!

It is now possible to rotate the camera image at capture time in version 0.9.2.