Hi everybody,

Kinovea seems to  be a great program! I do not know any other freeware, which allows so much motionanalyzing features!!

I want to use it for springboard-diving. My problem is, that - because of the given conditions - there is a distance between Kamera and PC about 15m (linear distance) or about 30m cable length (!).

So my question is: Which Kamera will work under these conditions?
We want to use it for a video-feedback, so we need a time-delay of about 10 . 15 sec that the athlete can see his own dive just after coming out of the water.

Could you tell me any LAN- or WLAN-Kamera (I think this is the same as Network- or Wifi-Kamera?) working well with Kinovea?

Thanks for any answer! But please write in "easy english". As you see my english ist not that good, that i can understand any "forum-slang"!

Thank you very much
eft

Is my question too stupid or is there anything, which i did not see in the faqs or in the description of the program?

I'm hardly looking for a solution of a video-Feedback for diving under our conditions.
USB seems not working (because of the cable-length)!
So I would like to use a WLAN-Camera, but I do not know, if it's workung well with Kinovea and the "Delay-Option", which we want to use.
If WLAN is not working well, is there any LAN-Camera, which could work? LAN-Cable-length should not make any Problems?

Maybe this second try is motivating you, to answer my questions ;-)

Thanks a lot
eft

No experience with USB extension repeater cables.  Would this be an option for you?
http://www.networktechinc.com/usb-cable-extend.html

Thanks, good idea. I never tried that one! Butr I will see!

Don't you have any experience with LAN- or Wifi-Cameras?
Without any cable would be the best option!! Bit I do not know how it works with Video-Data and with Kinovea!???