Yes I realize this may be a pipedream but would be a fantasy for coaches like me.

Hi Carl and welcome smile

There has been a few requests for OS X and Linux versions...
Unfortunately I haven't enough resources and knowledge to start this on my own right now.
The way to go would be Mono, a port of the .NET platform for non Windows systems. I have used their migration utility to see how hard it would be.
There are a number of systems calls that would have to be reimplemented and there is a rather big issue with the frame server module. It is written in C++/CLI which isn't supported at all by Mono compilers.
All hope is not lost, but don't hold your breath. I would rather focus on the crucial functions that are still lacking...

Has anyone tried running Kinovea using Apple Bootcamp on a Mac?

i tried in in vmware fusion 3, but it crashes now and then, for instance if you scroll back and forward through the video. Gonna test it now with the latest version of parrallels

Hi!
I'm using Kinovea with fmware Fusion 2.1, and it works fine. Using "Unity Mode" of vmware usion, you can directly implement the Program in your Mac OS environment.

Hi !

Do have any idea when the mac version will be available ??
A lot of people would love it !

Thanks !

peusi wrote:

Hi!
I'm using Kinovea with fmware Fusion 2.1, and it works fine. Using "Unity Mode" of vmware usion, you can directly implement the Program in your Mac OS environment.

I'm using VirtualBox and it works fine. I'm also really interested in a native app for Mac OS X to improve perf or stability and use also native commands but "virtualized" works already enough for me.