Hello,

First thanks a lot for your huge work, this software is very usefull, as a sport teacher I can analyse my swimmers accurately !!!

Some improvements ideas, maybe it already exists but I haven't checked the all forum, sorry

Shortcut with the keyboard to change from text to draw and others options would be great to do  analysis faster

I already checked in the topics and someone has already mentioned it, I often need to rotate my video because they are underwater videos and I have no other solution than taking them upside down. I use an other software to rotate it but a 2 in one with kinovea would be perfect !

Is there any list to subscribe to know the evolution of kinovea, if there is, please let me know

Thanks a lot for everything

Jean Paul

Thanks,

d.j.i.p wrote:

I often need to rotate my video because they are underwater videos and I have no other solution than taking them upside down. I use an other software to rotate it but a 2 in one with kinovea would be perfect !

Because there are so many different operations one could want to do on the image, color adjustments, rotation, distortion rectification, cropping, etc. the current plan is to not to try to do them in real time at all, but to provide an enriched export dialog with these options. It will be for a later development though.

There is currently no announcement list to subscribe to, the closest thing to it is the twitter feed.