Re: Experimental version - 0.8.25

Hi joan, my Windows is in English and the language for non-unicode programs is in English too.

Please go to Help > Open log folder and collect the log.txt file and sent it over at joan at kinovea dot org. So I can better understand what is happening. Thanks.

joan wrote:
mgerner wrote:

I've got this IP cam that I use with the url http://ip-address/now.jpg?snap=spush. However, when you save this configuration it deletes the characters from the ? onwards.

Thanks for the report. The parsing of the camera URL was indeed eating the "query" part. I just fixed it and should work again in the next version.

Hi Joan,
When will you bring out a new experimental version? Would be good to have this fixed :-)

I can send a private test version if you need this urgently and promise to give feedback about it :-)
I don't know when the next experimental version is going to be finalized. I made good progress on the angular kinematics analysis and export which is the bulk of the release. But I'm abroad for about a month for work and I won't make much progress on Kinovea during that period.

joan wrote:

I can send a private test version if you need this urgently and promise to give feedback about it :-)
I don't know when the next experimental version is going to be finalized. I made good progress on the angular kinematics analysis and export which is the bulk of the release. But I'm abroad for about a month for work and I won't make much progress on Kinovea during that period.

Hi Joan,
Would be great to have a private experimental version. And yes, I'll send you testing results. Also, please let me know if you need any specific functionality to be tested.
Will you send me the information by email?
Marc