Changelog for Kinovea 0.8.15 (over 0.8.7)
- Frame grabbing and recording.
- Live delay.
- Support for network cameras.
- Image size and frame rate picker + device property page.
- Advanced automatic file naming.
- Automatic reconnection.
- Thumbnails of recently recorded videos.
- Motion guides from SVG drawings or image files.
Export / Publish
- Dual Export to save comparison analysis.
- Spreadsheet export with Key image time, Lines length, angles, coordinates.
- Rich text editor for key images comments.
- Circle tool.
- Coordinates on cross markers.
- Reverse angle context menu.
General / Other
- Now available in 16 languages.
- Toolbar for workspace organisation on main window.
- Icons for all menus.
- Explorer thumbnails: Image size and marker for analysis data.
- Image numbers as inserts in Overview feature.
- Color picker with more colors and a list of recently choosen ones.
- Fixed – bug 241 – Exported length for line appears as 0.
- Fixed – Trajectories, chronometers and magnifier were drawn during play even when the option was disabled.
- Fixed – Change of speed was not always effective.
- Fixed – SVG files that use percents value relative to viewbox for width and height.
- Fixed – bug 236 – Entry missing in Add/Remove Programs.
- Fixed – bug 234 – Some camera refuses to switch configuration.
- Fixed – bug 233 – Crash when opening camera configuration page.
- Fixed – bug 230 – Speed label too small for some videos.
- Fixed – bug 228 – Coordinates origin not saved in meta data.
- Fixed – bug 227 – Crash when using dual export.
- Fixed – bug 216 – Various UI issues with High Dpi settings in Windows 7.
- Fixed – bug 183 – Export to spreadsheet does not always work.
- Fixed – Flickering when recording live video.
- Fixed – bug in preference dialog prevented the correct locale to be preselected.
- Fixed – m221 – Misalignments of key images when saving video at extreme slow motion.
- Fixed – m220 – Crash on dual save when merge activated.
- Fixed – m214 – Misalignement of key images when saving.
- Fixed – m210 – Time Marker Format won’t save “Classic + Frame Numbers”.
- Fixed – m207 – Comment box malfunction when attempting to save comments.
- Fixed – m195 – Seek issues with ASF file.
- Fixed – m194 – Basler AVI file can’t be opened.
- Fixed – m192 – Speed measurement does not reflect high-speed camera settings.
- Fixed – m189 – MOV with watermark can’t be read.
- Fixed – m188 – Trajectory label is not exported on ODF files.
- Fixed – m185 – Magnifier does not magnify the right part of the image when mirroring.
- Fixed – m184 – WMV from Windows Movie Maker diaporama can’t be read.
- Fixed – m165 – WMV files playing incorrectly.
- Fixed – m164 – Magnifier is not exported on video saving.