Hello,

I'm a new user of the kinovea software, and i must say i'm pretty impressed by the possibilities which this program has to offer.

Before explaining my problem, here some information about te setup.
We got a setup of two network camera's, one is a 480p25 network camera and the other is a 720p25 camera. Both camera's are from bosch security, and are from the same series.

Now my problem....  the first time i connected the 480p camera to the network, which is setup with a gigabitswitch (IGMP snooping, multicast etc.. etc..) and a computer with the software it worked perfectly. I typed in the URL, and i got a JPEG video stream which has 25 fps, after recording also the recorder video worked perfectly.

After succecfully setup the system with the 480p camera, i replaced the 480 with a 720p camera and there the problems started.... After entering his URL i only got a video stream of 4/5 fps, i thought to myself the software does not support 720p?? But when i replaced the 720p camera with the 480p camera (the old setup) the same problem occured, so only 4/5 fps...

I have restarted the computer, changes the ip-adresses, empty the computer history, change the buffer value etc... but still don't get the frame rate higher then 4/5 fps.

Could some one help me with the above problem? what could i have done wrong?

Thanks and greetings

Mike