I have also yet to find a 60fps USB 2.0 camera with more than 640x480 resolution.
- The PS3Eye does 640x480 @ 75fps.
- The logitech C910 is apparently also capable of 640x480 @ 60 fps. The option was removed in the C920 for some reason.
- The C920-c (business version?) is reported by some sources as 960x720 @ 60 fps but I can't verify.
- I don't know about the C930 or C615.
- There is also a Chinese clone Gucee that claims 640x480 @ 60 fps.
1080p @ 60 fps is nowhere to be found…
It shouldn't be a bandwidth problem for the recent Logitech cameras like the C920 because unlike the PS3Eye and other cameras they have on-board MJPEG and H.264 compression. Maybe the compression chip is not fast enough to keep up, or they just didn't bother with it as it's less likely to interest their primary market.
The next options are USB 3.0 and GigE cameras, but the price jump is painful. Also the stream is raw so now it's the PC-side and the hard-drive that have to cope with compression and writing speed.