Hi,

Thanks for a great piece of software!

I and many of my animation friends would love to have the possibility to show a drawing on just one frame.
Right now 2 images with fade are minimum. I would love to just have the drawing on one frame without the fading.

Best regards,
/James

Hi,

Right click on the drawing > Persistence… > uncheck "Enable Persistence".
It can also be a global setting if you dont want the fading effect for any of the drawings. In that case you disable Persistence altogether from the Drawings tab in the Options > Preferences…

Thanks for the tip on right clicking! That solved my problem.
I want the drawing to show during playback. If I enable persistence it doesn't.
Changing the settings under Options > Preferencens did not work for me. Because the "stay visible" option doesn't allowed 1 image.
But if I right click I can choose 1 image and stil have persistence disabled.

Thanks again,
James

In the drawing's configuration, setting the number of frames to persist to "1" and disabling persistence should have the same effect.

This is why the slider in the main preference setting is starting at "2" (and I would say it's the one in the local settings that is buggy for being able to go down to 1 frame.)

Now the extra limitation of not being able to display the drawings while playing is a remnant from the time where persistence / fading did not exist. The idea was that being visible on a single frame wasn't going to be noticeable anyway.
This limitation may be removed in a future version.