HI Community,
I hope you can help me, im trying since hours to get the Kinovea running and test different hardware. Im not good in this hardware thing and its hard for me to find out what's right for me.
I want t o set up a Bikefitting system in my bikeshop and use Kinovea as the software for analyzing motion on the stationary bike.
Ive tried with a Canon EOS R10 (not working). R8 works but I do only get 30FPS and I need minimum 60. Can you help me where the problem is? How can I find out?
I haven't bought the hardware right now, im trying to find the right Hardware and hope to be able to use a camera like the R8, R6 for the streaming from the side.
One other camera should be recording the cyclist from the front. Do you have Hardware suggestions?

Best
Hannes

Notes:
Ive tried with USB C Cables und USB. the software is only giving me 30FPS, I can't go higher. Other software (same hardware) give me more then 50FPS.

Thank s for your help

Would it be better to use a Brio 4k Stream for my bike fitting setup?

Hannes wrote:

Would it be better to use a Brio 4k Stream for my bike fitting setup?

I am using 2 brio4k both for bikefitting and gait analysis, you can set them up with 1080p 60hz or 720p 90hz, those are decent results, if the lightning is decent, you have sufficiently sharp.
The auto track feature (angles) is a bit hit and miss, mostly miss, but I'm not doing it with markers... And I don't really need it.
I think the brio 4k is a pretty good option for this kind of work. They Str relatively cheap and easy to set up.
What you need is two tripods, I'm using rollei carbon 1 and good quality long usb c to c cables or a to c cables. The crux is that those cables are mostly poor quality, I finnaly found a pair that works just a month ago:

Twozoh 4K USB C Kabel 100W 4,5M 2 Stück https://amzn.eu/d/7vZIffB

The others are mostly using machine cameras, but I don't think for bikefitting?

Hello everyone,
I just downloaded the latest version of kinovea 0.9.5. I ordered a Basler camera, it will be delivered on Monday. I should probably install the plugin now, but that's where I get stuck. Can anyone help me with the further set up? I am going to use the software for bike fitting.
Gr Kurt