Hi Joan,

first of all the latest version is a great improvement and I am delighted with the bug fixes.

I still get a problem with dual screen operation as follows

1) open 2 capture screens, one screen shows image which can be changed to different resolutions and fps

2) try to set second capture screen (shows black) to a different camera and Kinovea crashes and Windows closes the program so I cannot get a log.

Cameras being used are Logiteck 9000 HD at 640 x 480 at 30fps and a PS3 eye 640 x 480 at 75 frames per second, though I have tried other settings with the same results.

This still happens even if buffer is set to less than 200 MB

Any ideas ?

It all seems very stable and usable with a single screen open and works well with either camera, I was wondering does the program hold one camera setting preference or does it hold a different setting for each capture screen.

Thanks again for a brilliant program

There might still be extra logs. Go to the logs folder and look for files named "Unhandled crash" something.
Created bug 238

Hi Joan,
sorry no extra logs but I think this may be the bug you mentioned to Splatent, if I reset the buffers to under 200MB select save and THEN RESTART KINOVEA (the bit I missed before) the problem disappears.  Good luck with dealing with this bug because 200MB only allows a short possible delay at reasonably high definition.  At least it is very easy to reproduce the problem.