This is where the project will live now.

There will be news updates on the blog (front page) and I hope this space will become a brainstorming area about sport gesture analysis through video.

Hardwares, softwares, shooting techniques, storage, etc... All those topics are game.

Other pages, (features & download) will be updated on the fly as the software evolves.

lol

When starting the program and trying to load a video I do get an error message about JIT-debugging.

How can I solve this (as non pc wizard) ?

Hi and welcome !

And... Argh. You seem to experience a pretty critical bug. Can you tell me a bit more about the context :

- Would you happen to be on Vista and using the 0.6.2 version ? (You can see this in menu "Help -> About Kinovea...")
- What's your Windows version (XP/Vista, 32bits/64bits) ?
- Do you have an ATI graphical card ? (I had to solve problems at some point related to those cards...)
- Can you operate the software anyway, or does it crashes at each video and prevents you from doing anything ?
- What happens when you use the Menu "View -> One Playback/Analysis Screen", does it fail too ?
- Is there a "Details" or "Advanced" button on the Error dialog from where you could copy and paste the complete error log ?

Congratulations! Very useful programme, I believe. For my own use, there is a little handicap. As I would like tu use it for analysing dancing steps, it would be essential to have some sound and hear the music - even if distorted at slow or fas speed. Would be pleased if you could introduce this in near future.
Thanks, Sindbad

I just found this software and I love it. Just wanted so say thanks for you great effort Joan!

This is a Great application.  We are finding it very useful for gait analysis with horses.  live capture and a delay from live capture would be a great addition to an already superb application. 

Is there a way to help fund the project?

Hi,
Thanks for the encouraging message.
About funding, I still have to consider various options; I will post the best ways to support the project here later on.

thanks