First, thanks very much for the program. I've been using it to analyze animations at a video game company and it works great.

1.) I have to re-select a tool whenever I change the key image or frame. It would be great if the tool remained active until I change it.

2.) If I'm working on a two-playback analysis and adding (key images) data to both, is there any way to save them out so they can both be reloaded with all data? Currently I can only get the data for one video.

Thanks for your efforts!

1.) This will be the behavior for the pencil tool from version 0.7.10 forward.
For other tools, I'm still thinking they are more of the type "draw one object then move it around" so I'd rather have them fall to the "move" tool right after they are drawn or at least when we change frame...
(Subject to refinement if everyone think it should behave differently.)

2.) When you use the "Save" menu, it will be working on the currently active video. This is the one that has the blue border around the frame. You should be able to save one set of data, then select the other video and save again.
If you save the data file (.kva) with the same name as the video and in the same folder, it will be loaded automatically with the video.
Hope that helps...

okay - I think I finally figured out how to save the two-play analysis as you described. That works fine, I was just approaching it wrong.