Hi,

I have noticed small but irritating things with the new experiemental version such as:

The hand tool seems to struggle to select thinner lines and end points on all line/angle tools
The curser keys do not seem to move the video clips anymore i.e. advance frames forwards and backwards, though I note in a previous comment there was feedback about dual screen affecting hotkeys - I have not tried in single frame setup to see if this is different.

In dual screen set up the 'back one frame' button does not work.

I am also struggling to get the bikefit tool to track properlly, though I suspect this is either due to limited ligt in the lab or with markers bing too small. Please can you recommend the optimal markers to use for identifying/tracking joint positions i.e. there better colours of shapes to use?

These niggles aside, Kinovea is awesome! Thanks for making this available, really appreciated!!!

another thing that seems to have been lost since ver 15 is the track path trail.  In v 8.15 the box forms around the point and when you end the path edition you can see the path, in v 20 and 21 the path trace does not seem to work as it did in v 8.15.

Robbins wrote:

The hand tool seems to struggle to select thinner lines and end points on all line/angle tools

This one should be taken care of in the next version. It was especially problematic with video of large size rendered on small screens.