Any chance of this ever going to a Mac format?

you´ve got an interesting and promising softwear - gongratulaitons for that.
Unfortunately an expanding part of potential users of it have all been excluded: please provide Kinovea for us Mac-users too tongue

One of my computer is also a mac. Has anyone tried running Kinovea through VMware and does it pick up the cameras?

I second this going to a Mac.  I could seriously use a Mac version right now!  I love Kinovea.  But I'd freak out with a Mac version.

Sorry to all Mac users but a this is an open source project free of charge for all users. There rather will be further development for the normal version. Especially as mac users have the possibility to install windows as dual boot.

So please: Thanks to all helping developing this great software!

I work with dartfish and this is an exciting development. I too would like to see a mac version. We shoot, record, edit everything in MAC then have to reboot to windows to do the analysis. When I am at a major world level sporting event the Mac laptops outweigh the PC laptops 6-1 and most of the mac users I have spoken to would rather have dartfish on the mac side rather than on the PC side. I would make a considerable donation to a MAC version just to get out of having to pay for dartfish and even more, to not have to reboot into windows...please.....

Will Kinovea run on a MAC in parallels? or only through bootcamp and a total reboot?

steadicam wrote:

Will Kinovea run on a MAC in parallels? or only through bootcamp and a total reboot?

I understand on the latest MAC's it will run in parallel from a friend who is very pro mac,