I am having a issues with a 2 camera set up on my golf simulator. 

The "face on "  camera is Kayeton Global Shutter High Speed Model: KYT-U100-MCS2812GS1.  works perfectly,  i have it set up to record 2 second on a delay.  it will record the full swing after the sound trigger and is amazing.

The "side view"  Camera is a   OV2710 Varifocal Lens USB Webcam Mini Camera 2.8-12mm CMOS   this on will only record a 1/4 of the swing, if that.  when i go into setting and try to change it  the face on camers will record 6 seconds and the side camera will record 1, at the most.

I have tried using different usb ports,  I have increased the memory but that didn't' work.

is there a way to get them to record the same time frame?  or do i need to buy another Kayeton Global Shutter High Speed Model: KYT-U100-MCS2812GS1?

I know this is an oldish thread, but there is no way anyone can advise until you provide more information about the host machine you have this running on. Is it a desktop or laptop? USB 2.0 ports or USB 3.0? If you have a desktop, are you using the native USB ports or have you added a PCI-e card with USB ports? Could you post up some video to see? Is there any blur?