I've been using Kinovea for about 2 weeks and am using version 9.3.  I am running 2 cameras https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07R4CJHZ1/) and use 2 camera windows and 2 viewer windows. 
I run the cameras at 640 x 480 and get 120fps. It's not quality enough to freeze the club at impact but it's good enough for me to see body position and swing motion.  (Just using it for myself).  I use a desktop microphone to capture the sound trigger.  Overall, this is awesome and very functional.

The one issue I repeatedly have is that frequently, the cameras stop recording and just loop the last video recorded.  It happens on both cameras and I haven't been able to find what causes it or force replicate the issue.  It just happens every time I use it. 

I use Kinovea with a Mevo+ on a new gaming PC (RTX3070).  Sometimes I use the Mevo+ through my iPad directly to the projector and sometimes  I use it with e6 Connect.  I've checked CPU and memory usage with all items open and nothing is over 30%, so I'm pretty sure I have enough horsepower in the PC to run everything.

When this happens the only way to remedy is to shut down the camera windows and repoen them.  That does it every time. 

Has anyone else had issues with the recording essentially stopping until you close and reopen the camera windows?

Love2Golf wrote:

The one issue I repeatedly have is that frequently, the cameras stop recording and just loop the last video recorded.

Can you clarify this? Is it that the video file is not created in the output directory or that the created file is not loaded in the replay observer?
Do you have the two observers monitoring the same folder and the capture screens saving to the same folder?
Can you send me a log to joan at kinovea dot org?

Love2Golf wrote:

When this happens the only way to remedy is to shut down the camera windows and repoen them.

Using the pause button doesn't work? This disconnect and reconnect the camera.

Thanks

would try to use a SEPARATE instance of Kinovea for each camera. Found unclear behavior if using 2 cams in 1 Kinovea. Interestingly, the cpu power usage is lower if 2 pairs of camera-kinovea relation is used compared to using 2 cams in 1 Kinovea.

Using a relation of 1 camera in 1 Kinovea even works with 3 cams without problem (6 Kinovea open).
To prevent file naming conflicts, it might be necessary to use a separate directory for each cam and set the observerdir to this directories.

joan wrote:

Can you clarify this? Is it that the video file is not created in the output directory or that the created file is not loaded in the replay observer?
Do you have the two observers monitoring the same folder and the capture screens saving to the same folder?
Can you send me a log to joan at kinovea dot org?

I run 4 instances of Kinovea, 2 for DTL camera and view and 2 for Face On camera and view.  I have 2 folder subsystems, one for DTL and the other for FO, so the swings from each camera write to their own folder and the View instances I have open read from their own DTL and FO folder.

Love2Golf wrote:

Using the pause button doesn't work? This disconnect and reconnect the camera..

I didn't think of hitting the pause button, will try that the next time this happens.

I will try to replicate the issue again today and send the log file.  Thank you for the reply.

Thanks