Hello,

I am having problems with reporting trajectories in version 0.9.4 and am hoping for some help wink
So, I tracked angles and markers and was able to report .png files (all fine) for both linear and angular kinematics. However, when I wanted to do further calculations on the data, the .csv files were corrupt: most of the data was shown as ###. Someone posted a similar problem for v.0.8.24 but the information there has not helped.
The coordinate system was calibrated and even though noise could account for missing derivatives, the .csv files show a very random pattern. For instance, for "angle" no values are shown, for "angular velocity" some values with interruptions are displayed and for horizontal/vertical position (altogether three different tracked markers), some values (with interruptions) are given for either one, or two markers, but never for all three of them. I am puzzled since the .png files look super. Any advice is appreciated!
Thank you so much, first of all for providing this nice software smile
Anna

Me again, but this time I wanted to share how I got around this problem, in case someone is sensing similar frustration.
So, first, I understood why Excel did not display the data of the .csv file correctly: make sure the cell sizes adjust automatically to your data. In my case, the values did not fit the cells and consequently, Excel makes ######.
First problem fixed, but when I looked at the data, the values did not make any sense. The separators were a complete mess. Changing Excels setting parameters did not help. Instead, I copied my data in Kinovea to the clipboard and saved it as .txt. Importing this file into Excel or R works fine and the data looks correct.

Normally it should use the system's settings for the separator character. It's under Control panel > Region > Additional settings > Numbers > there is the decimal symbol and the list separator.
If the output from Kinovea is not consistent with this let me know as it would be a bug.