Folks...I recently (and have yet to receive) my Imalent MS06 25000 Lumens Tactical Torch - and it has the following characteristics.
Operating Modes     Turbo / High / Middle II / Middle I / Middle Low / Low /
Output and Runtime     Turbo (25000 - 4000 Lumens / 70s + 120min)
High (9000 - 4000 Lumens / 2 + 130min) - 2 minutes at 9000 lumens then automatically runs at 4000 lumens for 130min
Middle II (4000 Lumens / 2h18min)
Middle I (2500 Lumens / 4h)
Middle Low (1200 Lumens / 8h)
Low (200 Lumens / 31h)

I will most likely run  my setup in the "Middle II mode"...4000 lumens for 2Hrs + enought time to hit a few balls.

Has anybody else experimented with these flashlights? More on them can me found by a search for Imalent...unfortunately no remote trigger...

My reason for considering the torch related to "missing" frames when recording. I thought it was lack of lighting. I was wrong. It was simply my set-up. Thanks to Reiner for teaching me how to capture/store and playback the videos. The torch throws some great light...however there are issues with focusing that light - bottom line...it did not help my existing LED setup...where I have 4 x 200W Led 17cm dia lights (can switch any one or more on/off) aimed down towards the golfer's chest at setup, from about 3m high, plus 3 x 200w LED lights pointing straight down - to the right of the right shoulder of the golfer at setup, and framed away from casting light on the Screen display (does not wash-out the image). With my Basler 550 fps camera I get close to 100 step frames from the downswing to golf ball impact...and see at least 4 frames of the golf ball flying towards the screen.