Hi,

I've started using the software and just want to be able to freeze the video and circle (spotlight) a player. The export option to pause key images is ideal and I have set the spotlight to stop at the perfect moment. However, when I playback the video the spotlight always appears initially just before it stops. How do you set it to only appear at the exact moment the video is paused?

Thanks

Well, this is an oversight, it doesn't support the visibility options at the moment so there is no way to do this. I'll note that down for the next version, thanks for reporting.

This tool leaves a lot to be desired in my opinion, if we could gather a bunch of suggestions it would help pack them together.

I have this in my list a the moment
- ability to change the color of the circle.
- ability to change visibility/opacity.
- a new "highlighter" tool that would work similarly to the spotlight but instead of a circle it's a free-hand pencil marker.

Thanks for the quick reply.

For me I am doing player highlight reels. At the start of each clip I want to circle (or spotlight) the player to identify them on the pitch. I do this manually on kinovea, but when I export, the spotlight appears as the video is playing. It eventually stops when the video pauses at the right moment.  Maybe the spotlight is more for tracking as I only want it to appear on a still image at the start of clips.