Hello all,

I am new to using the program. I play darts and I want to record my throw from the side and from the front. And preferably at the same time. I have two webcams and would like to have both recordings in parallel. So both webcams should be connected to kinovea at the same time.

I want to have both images side by side so to speak, then set a little timer so I can look at both angles.

Is there this possibility with Kinovea?

You're going to need to do some research on this yourself. There are plenty of answers in this forum to your question, not to mention reading through the manual.

Short answer is, you can import recorded video files and do your analysis that way. You're going to need do something to synchronize the two videos. Pulling videos live into Kinovea requires certain cameras and some experimentation, or certain machine vision cameras that Joan has created plugins for. I would imagine for darts, you're going to need a high speed camera that may surpass what webcams can achieve. The higher the resolution and fps, the more expensive the camera.

Good luck searching! It's a very powerful program.