I'm recording my golf swings, and the immediate playback in Kinovea works great. When I go to the folder where the videos are saved, I can't play them, and when I send the files to my iPhone, I can't play them there either. They're stored as MP4 or MP4v. They are uncompressed. I want to share them with my coach. Any help is appreciated.
Thanks!

Be aware that MP4 or MP4v is the so called container of the video but may contain different codecs. This often is misunderstood.
Kinovea uses the mjpeg codec to store videos. The mjpeg stores each full frame in the video file, meaning that the video contains one jpeg image after the other. Many video readers can not handle that format.
iPhones in general can deal with H264 or MOV codecs. They are compressed formats and reduce the file size by a factor of about 1/10, depending on the setting during compression.
There are many programs available that may do the conversion.

Thanks, @Reiner. I believe I understand. Is there a setting in Kinovea to change the saving format to one of the more commonly readable formats, or will I need to convert each saved file that I wish to share?

Sorry, forgot to mention that you can load the video to a replay window in Kinovea, right click on it, and export selecting mp4. Kinovea will use the mpeg4 codec that might be readable by your iPhone.
All native saving of Kinovea after recording either use the mjpeg or rawvideo codec and may not be readable by the iPhone.

VLC for example allows to install different codecs, but I haven't tested that until now.

If you are interested as a golfer, in the golfsimulatorforum there is a post about a comprehensive scripting system supporting kinovea in setting up a golf scene. It also allows to export the recorded videos to different codecs on the fly to have them available for further usage.

Thanks again. I am on that forum and set up with their guidance. It works great. The only issue was the format not playing as saved. When I export from Kinovea to MP4 or AVI, it plays just fine. I was just hoping to avoid that step. Much appreciated. Thank you.