Hi!

New to Kinovea. Is there any way to sort Video files in left column so I get newest first instead of oldest?

Yes you need to grab version 2023.1 from the sticky topic in this forum. Then you do right click "Sort by" in the file list or in the background of the thumbnail panel, and then "Date" and "Descending".

Thanks. Should I uninstall previous version or just install "on top"?

It should be OK to install on top, hopefully it will retain the preferences. Let me know if it doesn't work as expected I haven't tested this in a while. You can also use the .zip version and keep both in separate directories.

Worked perfect to install on top. Kinogram is greyed out even when I have a video loaded, can not understand what I am doing wrong?

Kinogram is only available when the whole video section is cached in memory so you have to either increase the memory cache from the preferences or make the selection shorter.

Thanks. Sorry for all questions but after upgrade my automation does not work. I can see that the mic triggers but recording do not start. Audio trigger enabled and trigger action start recording video but nothing happens. Worked well earlier.
Any ideas?

What about the "Arm capture trigger" button in the capture tool bar? There is also a colored band above the screen, it should be green. If it's blue it means audio trigger is disarmed. This arm/disarm mechanism was added on top of the audio trigger to avoid unwanted recordings.

joan wrote:

What about the "Arm capture trigger" button in the capture tool bar?

Thanks again, missed that.