Hej/Hi/Hello/Bongiorno/Bon diaz/Buenos Diaz/Bonjour/Hallo/Salut/Terve/Hei/Yahsu

As usual I will do the Dutch transation, as discussed with Joan.
Agreed was to send Joan the translated files by email so he can make one Masterfile of it.

With regard to:
Seal measure, or calibrate measure..May I suggest.>> Measured dimension
it is to indicate the dimension of a line/distance based on a 'calibrated' (known reference) line/dimension.

Enjoy the Season Break/Christmas time and best wishes for 2010 with an even more enjoyable new Kinovea release.

Finnish interface - done! I´ll continue on the manual. Happy New Year everybody!

wbr.
Alexander

Italian Interface is done - Have all a Great 2010 !
Giorgio

Hi everyone and happy 2010 smile

Sorry for the lack of comments lately, internet is scarce (actually for the past few days I was in a place where electricity wasn't delivered smile)

Yes please send back the file to joan at kinovea dot org.

Concerning seal/calibrate measure vs measured dimension, I think the menu should correspond to the action that the user will be able to do when he clicks the menu, so I would rather keep it as a verb...

For the manual, I thinks it's best to wait a bit because it might change significantly and it will be harder to merge afterwards.

Thank you all for the efforts !

Hi,

I also can help with the german translation!

best, Alec

Hi all.
I'm back home, if you have any localisation file please send them so I can merge into the current code line.
I have merged the new Finnish locale and updated Spanish and Italian, thanks ! big_smile

Regarding German locale, I think peusi is already working on it. Since it is an update (as opposed to a complete translation from scratch) I think should be fine.

Hi! greetings for everyone!
I could do the Chinese translation.
Nicko

Great smile
Please check the wiki page to get started.

There hasn't be any language with non-roman alphabet yet. I think it would be best if you can send a first draft with just a few strings as soon as you get started. This way I can try to import the draft, see if there are any general compatibility issues, and eventually get them fixed.
Thanks

Hi Joan,

I've sent a draft to infos at kinovea.org, plz have a look.

Cheers

Nicko

To all,
I have freezed and updated the translation file to the latest revision :
http://www.kinovea.org/wiki/doku.php/tr … latestfile

A few strings were added and one or two were modified. As always they are highlighted in yellow, and the missing strings in red.
This is the final round before the official release ! big_smile