Bonjour,
J'ai répondu sur le forum anglais pour une plus grande transparence générale.
Je pense aussi que c'est un manque dans le programme. Il y aura une itération dédiée à de nouveaux outils, j'espère pouvoir y inclure un outil de ce type.
1,171 2012-03-03 21:35:41
Re: personnalisation des repères angulaires (1 replies, posted in Français)
1,172 2012-03-03 21:19:04
Re: angles in clinical gait analysis (1 replies, posted in Ideas and feature requests)
Hello,
I believe it's also probably what was suggested in this thread.
I think it's an important point, and after looking quickly at some physical goniometers, I can see how the current angle tool is not appropriate for a range of applications.
What I'd like to do is to first think of it as a separate tool, say a goniometer tool or similar, dedicated to measuring joint angles and range of motions.
It does not have to resemble a physical goniometer, but should probably provide the same services and convenience. We'll see if it can be merged with the simple angle tool later.
- Setting the reference angle -> a third manipulable branch, or having a fully graduated circle, or just main landmarks, or something else…
- Mesuring an angle relatively to the reference.
Don't hesitate to suggest on the form or usability or anything you think of.
edit:
In addition to being able to manually set the reference angle, it may be interesting to have a contextual menu with presets for joints… But some have several degrees of freedom…
1,173 2012-02-29 09:54:46
Re: Webcam (5 replies, posted in Bug reports)
Does the same happen if you only connect one webcam at a time to the computer ?
1,174 2012-02-27 20:48:09
Re: Angle (3 replies, posted in General)
It will not auto-track the target angle during playback.
Trackability might be one of the topics of the next experimental iteration.
1,175 2012-02-26 14:12:27
Re: Having troubles with my new set up (1 replies, posted in Bug reports)
Using 0.8.16, collect the program logs (see here) and attach them to this bug report 272. Both a crash log and the regular log would help.
In the meantime, try to tweak the memory settings under Options -> Preferences… > Capture > Memory.
1,176 2012-02-23 12:48:14
Re: Keeping the lines? (4 replies, posted in General)
Hello,
If you want to save a picture with only the drawings, without the current frame as background, you cannot do that easily for now.
1,177 2012-02-20 20:18:39
Re: tool angle - option to choose the value of early (6 replies, posted in Ideas and feature requests)
In this kinovea would _____o / 135 degrees in Brazil 45 degrees
Hello,
I think it is interesting but in my opinion this would be better implemented as a different tool. I wish the angle tool to stay as simple as possible, and if it is not appropriate for goniometric measures it may mean that a new tool could have other differences too. A specifically designed goniometer tool could have more features.
Please describe what would the ideal digital goniometer be like (as in, the most usable and powerful).
In the meantime, you can have a look at the "protractor" from menu Image > Observational references, although it cannot be rotated so it may be limited for this application.
1,178 2012-02-15 20:30:56
Re: Will Kinovea work with windows 8 (1 replies, posted in General)
I can't say for sure because I haven't had the chance to try Windows 8 yet.
However, I'm fairly confident that it will work. You will have to install the .NET framework 3.5 though, as it will not be bundled by default (they only ship .NET 4.0, not compatible).
It will not take particular advantage of the new touch features.
1,179 2012-02-13 18:00:58
Re: Video Speed (1 replies, posted in Bug reports)
Could you please try with the version 0.8.16 if it's not the case already? Some changes were made to fix this issue.
1,180 2012-02-13 14:02:01
Re: Problemns wtih video of 2 hours (1 replies, posted in Bug reports)
Is it a VOB file from a DVD? I know there are problems with these sometimes.
1,181 2012-02-11 10:56:20
Re: Two video capture session experience (11 replies, posted in General)
so do you think dual screen capture is better with 8.16?
I think it's your job to tell me
Because unlike me you use it in real scenario.
Note that it's possible to install both versions side by side by specifying a different installation directory during installation process.
1,182 2012-02-11 00:39:44
Re: Two video capture session experience (11 replies, posted in General)
Thanks.
Was this with 0.8.15 or 0.8.16 ?
I don't have as many crashes right now, I'll have to investigate later. Yes, the second screen will often be more jittery. However, in 0.8.16 it should not impact recording. (The streaming video may look jittery on screen, but the recorded file is smooth and at the right framerate).
1,183 2012-02-10 11:12:00
Re: Two video capture session experience (11 replies, posted in General)
From my limited experience with capture as a user, 0.8.16 works better for single screen capture, especially with regards to recording, but it has important issues for dual screen capture, even without recording (When I tried yesterday, it was constantly crashing).
I'm not really using this extensively myself so hopefully someone else can confirm.
I'm actually surprised there isn't more comments on these issues if it's been broken in the experimental release (~450 downloads).
1,184 2012-02-09 21:47:41
Re: Two video capture session experience (11 replies, posted in General)
It controls the buffer used in the context of delayed presentation. The higher the value, the more delay can be applied to the live stream.
edit: Dual capture in 0.8.16 and the current version seems very broken ![]()
1,185 2012-02-09 21:09:57
Re: Experimental version - 0.8.16 (16 replies, posted in General)
There seems to be some issue with connecting to network cameras on the capture page. v0.8.16 does not seem to pick up the live MJPEG stream. The stream has been validated to work on v 0.8.15.
I have found and fixed this particular bug. Network cameras should work again in 0.8.17.
