I have the .09.5 software and am having problems saving the video files. I cannot get the files to open once I have made annotations and have saved them to our lab desktop. It seems the videos are exporting to windows media player instead of an MTS file. Any idea on how I can fix this?

Additionally, the frames are moving in increments of 2 and I am concerned about this as I need to analyze all frames (in increments of 1).

I have a sample video that can be attached if needed.

Hi,
I need to re-test this on various players on modern Windows. VLC media player should work. I'm not sure why Windows Media Player doesn't work.

It seems the videos are exporting to windows media player instead of an MTS file.

I'm not sure what you mean here. Kinovea will export to AVI, MKV or MP4, using MJPEG codec. If the resulting video tries to opens with Windows Media Player it's most likely because it's the program associated with the chosen extension. Most probably the target player doesn't support the format or codec. I'm pretty sure Windows Media Player doesn't support MKV unless you install third party support.

Please send a sample video by link here or privately by email, thanks.