First I would like to thank all for this project: contratulations!

Then I am looking for expert users of Kinovea software starting in tennis, in order to exchange experiences and more, please free to contact me via e-mail, I will call you.

The question is for the contributors and the developers too, if you can forward to me someone that knows well how to use kinovea for tennsi analysys I will appreciate.
Thanks

Hello ,

My Name is Yves, Iam a french tennis coach based in London, I use a lot Kinovea for my technical video analysis , maybe i can help you?

cheers
Yves

my email:
latreille.yves@wanadoo.fr

Hi,
sure Yves, you can, I will write you an e-mail so i can call you if you give you number smile
Regards
Pierpaolo

e-mail sent, better if we can talk using skype, send me your ID

yvesrpt wrote:

Hello ,

My Name is Yves, Iam a french tennis coach based in London, I use a lot Kinovea for my technical video analysis , maybe i can help you?

cheers
Yves

my email:
latreille.yves@wanadoo.fr

The talk with Yves was very useful and interesting, thank you very much, I hope to talk with you again. More contacts from other members are welcome too.
cheers

Even though some of us are not tennis instructors, sharing experiences with your sport can be useful to those of us using the software in other motion analysis applications.