I would ask that when using the tool angle, it was possible to choose to start from zero level (as used here in Brazil) or 180 degrees.
For when I do need to put the images goniometry correct angle.

Hello,
What do you mean by "starting from zero level"? Are you referring to the default position of the drawing when added, one leg of the angle would be horizontal? Or something else?

3 (edited by lulafisio 2011-11-30 12:12:47)

Let me try to explain better when I do a goniometric knee flexion kinovea value is given by 120 degrees, but the value of goniometry in Brazil would be 60 degrees of flexion. ____o_____ it's 180 degrees in kinovea _______o______ goniometry would be 0 degrees
In this kinovea would _____o / 135 degrees in Brazil 45 degrees
I do not know if I could explain.

Let me try to explain better when I do a goniometric knee flexion kinovea value is given by 120 degrees, but the value of goniometry in Brazil would be 60 degrees of flexion. ____o_____ it's 180 degrees in kinovea _______o______ goniometry would be 0 degrees
I do not know if I could explain.
Last edited by lulafisio (30-11-2011 12:12:47)

any can help me?

Hi,

During which activity is the knee flexion angle is as mentioned above? Is it during level walking?

lulafisio wrote:

Hello,

I think it is interesting but in my opinion this would be better implemented as a different tool. I wish the angle tool to stay as simple as possible, and if it is not appropriate for goniometric measures it may mean that a new tool could have other differences too. A specifically designed goniometer tool could have more features.

Please describe what would the ideal digital goniometer be like (as in, the most usable and powerful).
In the meantime, you can have a look at the "protractor" from menu Image > Observational references, although it cannot be rotated so it may be limited for this application.

Hello
Yes could be implemented a name for this new goniometer. example clinical goniometer.
I'll try to see the tool that I indicated.

Do you believe that can be implemented?