Hello,

I'm a new user to Kinovea and so far am finding it quite useful for reviewing game footage and practice drills for my son's hockey team. I would love to know if a few things are possible that I just haven't figured out, or if they could potentially be added.

It would be really good to be able to use key images to speed up and slow down playback speed for a certain duration. i.e. I want to spotlight a player out of position and pop up some text and perhaps an arrow or "x" showing the correct location they should be in. It would be nice to either pause the video or slow things right down to a crawl to highlight this moment and be able to set a time to how long it is highlighted. Once that time is up the drawing and spotlight would clear from the video and it would continue playing at regular speed.

It would also be useful to have an individual duration (what you call persistence) option for each drawn item. For instance during a quick power turn I may want to highlight 4 different steps that happen within only a few milliseconds of each other and while I am highlighting the following item I want to have the previous drawn items and text cleared from the screen. Right now I have no control over how fast they come and go.

Ideally all of these things would be output to the exported video, similar to the export with pauses on key images, but giving us more control over the output duration for each drawing and event.

Thank you.

Drew Read