1 (edited by daww 2011-03-09 21:36:51)

Hello,

I'm now using kinovea with the ps3eye.
When I record a video (golf coach here) it sometimes plays way too fast , but not always. (I couldn't find why and when it is doing this or not)

Also is there a way to improve a little the automatic filename.
I will try to explain clearly: when I record multiple videos the filename changes automaticaly, but when I record one video then analyse it, then record again it won't work (it will ask me to replace the first file 2011-03-09 - 1, so I have the popup box coming right when I push the record button grrrr smile )

Something else now, is there keyboard shortcuts for the capture screens (1 or 2) and for the playing screens (1 or 2) and the mixed one 1 play and 1 capture.
If not it would be a great addition!
Or maybe adding buttons for that in the interface would be great too, or both smile

Last thing Is it possible to play / analyse a video in full screen (dartfish like), you could go fullscreen and still have access (using a popup box) to the drawing tools.

Thanks lot for the great work!

Later

Daww

Regarding capture, please check this topic : Capture - How should it work ? for a list of intended addition shortly. Add what you think is missing.
The scenario you describe about naming should be addressed with point 3.