hi ,i have  jvc enviro gz-x900 ,30-100-250-500 fps ,and the latest version of this , laptop T4200 @ 2.00GHz ,memory 3062 MB RAM ,can anyone help me please regarding -

Can i live stream it to my laptop ?

The screen flickers mostly at 30fps on playback (tryed changeing frame rate on system but not resolved it).

I cant go in reverse , when i do the whole footage crashes.

When i play through 1 frame per second it seems to go 2 frames forward then 1 fram back for some reason.

Any help on any of these would be a grerat help , thanks

JVC Everio GZ-X900
- Records AVCHD,
- To flash memory card.

damien wrote:

Can i live stream it to my laptop ?

Not directly. These camcorders cannot live stream to PC through the USB cable given… I don't think it has a "webcam mode".
You would need to use the HDMI output port and connect to an HDMI capture card in the PC. (However, note that there seems to be anissue with recording in this configuration, which we are working on).

About the playback problems:
Unfortunately, some of the AVCHD files are not well supported in Kinovea, and expose the issues you mention. It's a combination of performance during decoding and display and scrambling during decoding. (The timecodes are somewhat scrambled but the images should be in the right order though)

Currently there is no satisfying solution to the problem.
If possible you can convert the files to another format in AviDemux or Handbrake. This would get rid of the problem entirely.
Also, you can shorten the working zone to trigger the extraction of frames to memory (see settings for "Switch to analysis mode" in Preferences > Playback). This should mitigate the issue.

Thanks , i cant convert files through AviDemux for some reason ,i cant find preferences > playback . Could i get live streaming with another camera ? thanks