1 (edited by criezebos 2012-12-03 21:21:36)

I'm very enthusiastic about Kinovea and using it with my students.
I wonder if it would be possible to add audio to the programme. It would be useful for marking events and synchronizing Kinovea with, for instance,  an external EMG-apparatus.

Just dropping in to second this... Sound would be an amazing addition to Kinovea.

+1

Using Kinovea for billiard analysis

We are waiting for years now. Even have bought a number of copies of other products for 5k+ euros because there was no sign that sound might be integrated into kinovea. A whole community of social science researchers might be willing to contribute, but withouth sound the programm is absolutely useless for the study of interaction.

However hope the programme develops into that direction.

The ability to synchronize or identify a time zero using a sound cue such as the sound of a starters pistol, a bat hitting a ball etc would be a great advantage

Please, let us know how to get sound into kinovea! Some universities I know have / are going to spend/t thousands of $$ into inferior software, just because kinovea does not support sound. let us know how much patreons or money donations you need for that feature!! Maybe we could organize some funding for a good audio (including in slomo just like in VLC) playback.

Up for the sound in Kinovea. My daughter is a dancer and clearly, sound would be great. Anyway, thank you for this great software.

Salve, sto provando ora Kinovea per la prima volta, davvero molto funzionale. Avrei una domanda: è possibile attivare l'audio del video in Kinovea? grazie per la disponibilità