Hello,
I have a question about coordinate system options.
I did the analysis of a point in kinovea 8.15, but now I use the kinovea 8.21 and this point do not assume new values if I change the coordinate system, anyone know how help me?

with best regards
Paulo Oliveira

Paulo Oliveira

Hi,
In 0.8.15 did you save the analysis in a separate KVA file or embedded in the video (the latter was a feature in previous versions that is no longer supported).
If you have it in a separate KVA, can you send it to me ? New versions should support the older format of "official" versions like 0.8.15, if it doesn't I'd like to study the problem.
Thanks.

I can to send you by e-mail a file kva.
I need that the files have the values with the coordinate system default in last version (.21).
What the email to send the file?

Paulo Oliveira

File received.

Follow-up.

The bug is the following:
1. When a KVA file is opened and we click on "Coordinate System" menu, the default coordinate system is shown (center of screen) instead of the one specified in the file.
2. At that point if we export the file to spreadsheet, the coordinates exported are still expressed in the old coordinate system (from the file) although the centered system is shown on screen.
3. Exporting the file to KVA still exports the old coordinate system and values expressed in the old coordinate system.

These bugs affect 0.8.21 and were found to be already fixed in dev branch.