Hello everybody,
Congrats for this new version. I am using 8.20 and performed angle tracking on knee joint for 30sn while he is pedalling on the bike. At the end of tracking I exported the tracking recording  to excel as xml but it only shows 1  angle mesurement. What happened to rest ?  How can I export all the angle measurements to a file?
Thank you in advance

Hi,
Unfortunately the tracking of general tools cannot be exported to file yet. It's only for analysis on the fly for now. Only the trajectory tool data is saved to file.
This will be worked on in one of the next two versions.

hi i new in this program, how can i tracking the knee joint while he is pedalling on a bike?? im working with many athlete and this tool can be very good for teach

apsijas

you can calculate the angles from the kinematics data, calculation using the angle between vectors, a searched is relatively simple.

1st: Use the tracking tool
2nd: Export to xml
3rd: Calculate as shown here:
http://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/ … -in-matlab
works fine.
I know it's matlab, but it's all about the principle ;-)
cheers

- the repairman will never have seen a model quite like yours before -

Is the export of angle traking is now possible with the experimental release 8.25 ?

I have tried with xml export without success but i may do a wrong manipulation

Thanks a lot for your help

I confirm that 0.8.25 cannot export tracked angles data, only the static angle or individual tracked points from the trajectory tool.