Are there any settings that can be changed for the video export functions? "Save Video", "Save video with a pause..", "Save Both Videos to a Composite", etc?

I've had some issues with other viewers saying that they are getting errors relating to the bitrate being too high on the exported videos. After re-encoding the videos with Adobe Premiere they are able to open them without issue.

Thank you.

Drew Read

Hi,
At the moment it is hard coded. And yes the bitrate settings are very aggressive to minimize any loss of information when saving, to best support the archival use-case (e.g: splitting a long session into smaller chunks). It's the first time I hear a player complain because the bitrate is too high though… What player is it?

I've kind of tried to stay away from opening this particular can of worms :-). Codec options can become complex fast, in terms of UI and this complexity will trickle down into the code. Maybe having just two options would work, one for archival and one for web/presentation export? Maybe it can even be selected automatically based on the option to paint the drawings on the images (for archival this should never be done).