Hello everyone,
I Just got kinovea working to study my golf swing, it is simply amazing! Except only one thing.
I'm running two camera setup, recording at 100FPS.
Now once the recorded video automatically plays - it plays just a bit over 1x speed(i guess it's because it records at 99.x and plays at 100FPS), so i move the speed slider to desired 10 to 15%, but once it plays a next new vid the slider goes back to 1x speed. Anybody knows a workaround please?

Only thing that helped me was recording at 330FPS - then it automatically plays at around 10%. But i like the picture resolution, exposure and all much more in 100FPS mode.
Thanks!

This should be fixed in the next version. In the meantime it should already work when using a replay folder observer. Otherwise you could work around it by going to Preferences > Capture > Recording and in the High speed cameras box, set Framerate replacement threshold to 100 fps (or 99 fps based on what you say) and Replacement framerate to 10 fps.

"Framerate replacement threshold to 100 fps (or 99 fps based on what you say) and Replacement framerate to 10 fps."
Thank you, that works great!
Have a nice day :]