1 (edited by DiagnoseBerlin 2021-03-11 14:29:09)

As written above we are selling the mentioned cameras and the compatible lenses. They are completely new and never used (purchased Sep.2019)
They are too specific to sell them via eBay.

UI-3040CP Rev. 2
Camera family    CP
Interface    USB 3
Interface-Speed    5.00 Gbps
Sensor type    CMOS
Sensor manufacturer    Sony
Frame rate    243 fps
Resolution (h x v)    1448 x 1086 px
Optical Area    4.995 mm x 3.746 mm
Shutter    Global Shutter
Optical class    1/3"
Resolution    1.57 MPix
Pixel size    3.45 µm
IP code    IP30

Lens, Edmund, TECHSPEC UC series, 4 mm , 1/2"
Focal length: 4 mm
Maximal image circle: 1/2"
Aperture range (F): 1.8 - 11
Minimal pixel size (µm): 2.2
Minimal object distance (M.O.D.): 0.0 m
Angle of view (H): 79.5°
Back focal length: 9.9 mm
Immersion depth: 8 mm
Resolution    6.00 MPix

Picture of the camera:
https://en.ids-imaging.com/store/media/catalog/product/cache/2/image/1600x1600/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/c/a/camera-usb3-ueye-cp-rev2-1.jpg

If you have any questions just ask, e.g for more pictures/price.

Hi, I'm interested in the IDS cameras. How much are you asking? I would need smaller lenses, like a 2.1mm. Does Kinovea natively see the IDS cameras?

ptchan5 wrote:

Hi, I'm interested in the IDS cameras. How much are you asking? I would need smaller lenses, like a 2.1mm. Does Kinovea natively see the IDS cameras?

Hi,
since the cameras haven't been used I would say half the price, that's 700. Okay the lenses I sell are 4mm, I don't have 2.1mm. And to your other question here's an answer I found at Kinovea!

'There is usually two ways to connect to industrial cameras, through a generic DirectShow filter or through special code based on an SDK provided by the vendor.
The DirectShow interface is simple and doesn't have all the options that the camera exposes and usually doesn't provide the same performance either. The SDK is the proper way to go but requires special code and most importantly an actual camera for testing.
Unfortunately currently Kinovea only supports IDS cameras through the DirectShow filter.'