With golf, my current understanding is that to record a swing, you have to set a 2-3 second delay and use an audio trigger. Then, when you hit the ball, because it's delayed, it'll record your swing from roughly the beginning of the swing.

However, I also like looking at my swing movements in real time.

I'd love if there was a feature setting with the audio trigger where it'll automatically record 2-3 seconds before. That way I can always see my swing in real time, but then when I hit a ball it'll record the start of the swing (and not start at the moment I'm hitting the ball). This would help avoid having to turn the delay off and on depending on if I want to see my swing in real time, or record a full swing.

This is how tools like SwingCatalyst work and it's really nice to have.

Hi, there is a shortcut that will toggle between the delayed display and live display. In Preferences > Keyboard > CaptureScreen > ToggleDelayedDisplay. It's currently bound to ALT+Home but you can remap it to something more direct if needed.

This only changes what is shown on screen, all the mechanics for recording are kept the same, so you still use the delay amount to mean how much action from *before* the trigger will end up in the final video.