1 (edited by joan 2010-11-01 16:23:02)

This is an experimental version : it needs your feedback to improve itself.

The installer is [s]available here[/s]. Go check 0.8.11 instead tongue.

Most important things in this version:

Circle tool
When you click on a circle drawing, you will see a change of color in the lower right part of the circle. You can drag this zone to change the size of the circle.

"Total milliseconds" time representation
In addition to the classic time or the "number of frames" you can now use this purely numerical time representation.

Fixed bugs : 214, 220, 221.

Some fixes were done in the capture department, but image flickering during save for Vista and 7 is apparently still here. (use the dedicated thread for capture related stuff)
Windows 7 users : if you have activated the "medium - 150%" or "big - 200%" option in "Control Panel > Display", you'll experience some problems in the user interface.
This is in progress. In the meantime, the only known work around is to go back to "small - 100%".

Snapshot: Some circles.
http://www.kinovea.org/screencaps/0.8.x/circletool.jpg

Hi Joan,

I have tested version 8.10 on a XP platvorm. Is works so far oké. Only the de-inlaces mode seems not to work. Can I send you a demofile? For the Vista and Windows 7 platform'I'm still testing.

Joop

Joop

Yes, please send it smile thanks.

Best is a < 1.0MB file, without sensitive content, so I can eventually post it on the bug tracker for future reference.
(Please state if it's ok to publish it on the bug tracker or not.)

Es muy interesante este software, me gustaria que tambien tubiera una version en español. Me ofrezco a contribuir en la traducción de ser posible. Solo necesito saber cual es el modulo de idioma. Saludos

Thanks for your interest smile
You should be able to switch to spanish already. See menu Options > Language > Español.