1 (edited by htdumps 2019-03-24 15:06:06)

I recently uninstalled than re-installed Kinveoa 0.8.27. It was working fine before with two IDS 3140cp's, now I am getting only black screens for the cameras. Both camera parameters set by the IDS manager have not changed.

Also I am unable to open both cameras simultaneously without Kinovea crashing.

Here is a video captured previously: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5SnBUVgmxQ

Things to test: right click on the camera thumbnail and do "Forget custom settings".
If that doesn't work, go to Help > Open log folder then go in CameraProfiles and IDS and delete the file there.
Did you plug them back in the same USB ports? It's best to use ports that are on different USB root controllers so each can have the full bandwidth and power.

3 (edited by htdumps 2019-03-26 15:53:57)

joan wrote:

Things to test: right click on the camera thumbnail and do "Forget custom settings".
If that doesn't work, go to Help > Open log folder then go in CameraProfiles and IDS and delete the file there.
Did you plug them back in the same USB ports? It's best to use ports that are on different USB root controllers so each can have the full bandwidth and power.

I was able to narrow down the problem. The camera works fine when setting the resolution to the cameras max in IDS then saving it to the camera's parameters.(I delete profiles in between these steps). The errors occur when the camera parameters are set to a lower resolution through IDS then saved to the cameras parameter set.

The issue is now that the camera that previously worked is using the same profile set under IDS is only showing black. I know the profile worked because it was what I used to record the video in the original post. Now I see either black image or kinovea completely crashes.

Im trying to capture golf ball impact, if its any help for you.

I was able to get it working but now have another issue. The Delay feature makes the video jutter.